Generally, all the smartphones contain File Manager Apps by default which stores all the downloaded files and other shared documents. Most part of the device memory will be saved in the File Manager Apps. Hence, File Manager Apps play an important role in Smartphones.
All regular File Manager apps allow users to save their files and access them at any time. But, they miss some essential features which look more interesting. To avail those features, you need to install iFile. With this iFile App, you can get a lot of features which you cannot imagine them manually. So, download iFile New Version for free of cost.
iFile is a File Manager which supports a wide range of file types such as documents, videos, plists and many more. This is the best app which manages all files on your devices which can enhance all its capabilities. By using iFile, users can view any file and edit, move, copy, rename or even delete them. One of the best things about the iFile is that you can store all kinds of files and manage them based on your wish. You may get a doubt on why we need to use this iFile even though there are various File Manager Apps available in the market.
On your point of view, this question may look right, but it is necessary to choose the App which offers the best features. One thing we need to appreciate this iFile App is the compatibility and the user interface are excellent. iFile is a wonderful tool which enables users to transfer various kinds of files with the help of WiFi, iCloud and Dropbox. Moreover, everything will be updated on a regular basis, therefore, it reduces the chances of getting the device infected with bugs and errors.
Key Features of iFile
- Best File Manager
This iFile is the best file manager app that features advanced file managing options and lets you manage various kinds of files and folders easily.
- Extension Support
This iFile supports a wide range of file formats such as Pdf, mp3, aiff, bmp, bmpf, png, jpg, and many more.
- Minimalist feature
This is one of the minimalistic application which can manage different kinds of files and folders.
- Root Access Support
With iFile, you will get support for the root access like accessing the system directories and files.
- No Configuration
It does require any configuration and lets you work efficiently without requiring you to perform any complex steps.
- Customization Feature
With this iFile Windows, you can sort files either by list or grid view, share files via WiFi in LAN or create a new folder and text file, sort the files by time, type, size, name and more.
|iFile App Info|
|Name of the Application||iFile App|
|Last Updated Date||5th January 2018|
|File Size||24.3 MB|
|Required OS Version||Varies for each device|
How to Install iFile on iPhone Without Jailbreak?
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer from the official website www.cydiaimpactor.com and after completion of the Cydia Impactor download process, open it and install it on your device.
- Now, download iFile No Jailbreak IPA file and then connect the iOS device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open up the Cydia Impactor and then go to the downloaded IPA file. Drag and drop the iFile directly on the Cydia Impactor. Enter the username and password to login to the Apple device.
- Once it is done with the iFile iOS installation process, go to Settings option > General & Profiles > Device Management.
- Now, get a profile which is linked to the Apple ID and then open it and click on the Trust option.
- Now go to the home screen option and you will get the iFile on your device. Just open it and enjoy accessing various apps.
How to get iFile on iPhone from AppValley?
- At first, you need to download AppValley on your device. After completion of the AppValley download process, you will find the notification on the page.
- Now, click on the install button and after successful completion of the AppValley installation, you need to trust its profile from the Settings >> General >> Profiles >> Device Management.
- Next, launch AppValley and you will find the interface which is similar to the official Appstore. Now, search for the iFile in the AppValley search bar.
- On the search results, you will find the info about iFile App. Click on the “Install” button to download it on your iOS device. Trust the iFile profile before launching.
- On completion of the above steps, you can launch iFile from the home screen of the iOS device and start managing your files.
How to download iFile for PC Windows 10/8/7?
- Go to the Bluestacks official website and click on the below link to download Bluestacks App Player. After completion of the Bluestacks Windows download process, open it and install it on your device.
- Wait until the Bluestacks App Player is completely installed on your device. Then the App shortcut icon will appear on the home screen.
- Now, on the search bar, type the iFile PC Windows and click on the enter button. Now, the results related to the iFile will appear on the screen. Or Else, download iFile APK file for PC Windows.
- After the iFile APK download is completed, save it on your device.
- Then drag and drop the iFile APK file on to the Bluestacks App Player. Then, click on the install button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
- Now, you can use it for organizing the important files and documents on your device.
How to Get iFile on Mac?
- Make sure that you have connected to a good internet connection. To install iFile for Macbook, it is essential to have an Android emulator on your device. So, choose one best emulator to create an Android environment.
- Download Nox Player on your device by visiting the official website. Wait until the Nox Player has been downloaded on your device, open it and click on the install button.
- After the Nox Player App has been installed on your device, open the emulator and search for the iFile Latest Version and wait until the results appear on the screen.
- Select the iFile Macbook and then click on the install button. Wait for the iFile Macbook installation process and open it on your device.
How to install iFile for Android?
- Search iFile in Play Store and install it from there. If it is not available, download iFile APK Latest Version.
- Now, go to Settings > Security on your Android device and toggle on the unknown sources which allow the installation of third-party sources. Without turning on the unknown sources, you will not be able to install apps which are not available in the official store.
- Wait until the iFile APK download is completed and once it is successfully downloaded, move it to the downloaded location.
- Now, click on it to open and proceed with the iFile Installation process. Next, accept the permissions to use this App.
How to Use iFile App?
- This iFile App has an inbuilt MP3 player, PDF and a document reader. With the MP3 player, you can play Mp3 music from anywhere on your Android file system. Tap on the MP3 Audio, then you will get a list of audio players which is installed on your device.
- When you tap on the edit option, a set of options will be displayed at the bottom. The first button has a + sign which allows you to create a new directory to the list. On tapping the + button, a new screen will appear with several options including the name of the folder you want to create.
- The next button is to create ZIP files. Select as many files as you want, create one compressed ZIP file. Tap on the files which you want to compress and then a red check mark will be displayed next to the selected files. Then tap on the create zip file button to start the compression.
- When you want to delete the files or directories, just click on the delete file button to complete the deletion process. Make sure that you are not deleting the system files.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the envelope icon which allows you to send the selected files as an attachment in an email.
- To transfer the files via Bluetooth, select the files by having a red check mark and then tap on the Bluetooth icon. The last icon which is available at the bottom of the screen is to cut or copy the files or directory from one location to another.
- To know the info about the files that are stored in the iFile App, select the right arrow button. Then you will find the info about the file and also click on the “open with” button to select the viewer or player to open the file with it.
- Go back to the main menu and access the Settings option which will appear in the form of the star. Now, access tons of iFile Settings and preferences.
- Filza File Manager
This is the best file manager which is packed with multiple sets of file viewers such as media player, hex editor, plist editor, etc. You can explore all the files and folders with list view or grid view. You can view text, videos, images, manage video files, install deb files, etc.
- Files United
This is the best iFile Alternative which allows the users to manage their content efficiently and effortlessly. With the usage of this iFile Android App, all your files and data will be on the fingertips. This App serves as the perfect way to view, transfer and save files in a variety of formats.
- Files Pro
It is a multifunctional document manager and reader which enables its users to deal with sorting and viewing all the files, transfer files within the system. It also contains an inbuilt web browser where you can download any files or documents.
- File Master
This File Master is one of the alternatives to iFile App which is packed with multiple kinds of management tools such as document viewer, text editor, video and audio player, text editor and etc.
Finally, it can be said that iFile is the most popular file manager which allows you to manage various files on your device. With this iFile, you can edit, copy, edit, rename and delete files. Even though there are various file manager Apps, the functionality of this iFile is different. It has been named as one of the best file manager apps for iOS devices. So, download iFile and install it on your device. If you have any queries regarding the iFile App, you can place a comment in the box given below.