Today, everyone is using smartphones and are addicted to it. Most of the people store the important files and documents on their smartphones as it is handy and they can easily access those files anywhere and at any time. But what if we want to recover the firmware on our devices, we need to have a special app to do it. So, the developers have designed an application Tinyumbrella which can fix any types of bugs on your devices. With Tiny umbrella App, you can fix various issues such as fixing devices stuck in recovery mode, black screen, looping on start, etc. Here, you can get the detailed steps to Download Tinyumbrella in the below sections.
TinyUmbrella is an application which helps the users restore and downgrade the firmware on your device. Sometimes, we don’t like the features of the updated firmware or there may be some bugs in the updated version of our device. After updating with the latest firmware, we can’t go to the previous version. But, it can be made possible with the Tiny Umbrella Application. This TinyUmbrella is designed by the Semaphore. The company has merged it into two software. They are Tiny TSS and Umbrella. At first, this Tinyumbrella for Android App has been designed especially for the iOS devices and later on it was introduced in Android which became more popular in the market.
This TinyUmbrella can be operated easily as the user interface of this App is simple. It is one of the best tools to fix any bugs on devices. It saves SHSH blobs signatures which are required for the restoration process. There is no guarantee that every user will be happy with every update that was done in their device. So, they may want to recover the previous firmware. So, download Tinyumbrella by following the procedure which is given below. Tinyumbrella is a comprehensive recovery software compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Tinyumbrella is equipped with several functions that perform simple data retrieval directly from the device or a backup file. Moreover, there is no need to purchase.
Features of TinyUmbrella App
- This Tinyumbrella allows the users to recover all the data when the device is stuck in recovery mode.
- It detects which application is running on your device and also provides you with the option to kill the App.
- Tinyumbrella informs you the firmware versions where you can safely downgrade or restore whenever you connect the device.
- With the Tinyumbrella App, you can restore the system information of all the devices which are connected. So, it can easily save the SHSHs for all those devices at once.
|Name of the Application||Tinyumbrella|
|Updated Date||25th December 2018|
|File Size||36.33 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0 and above|
What’s New in Tinyumbrella Latest Version V9.3.4?
- A new user interface has been introduced to navigate the App quickly.
- This Tinyumbrella New version automatically discovers and downloads the SHSH blobs.
- Various bugs have been fixed and performance improvements have been made.
How to Download TinyUmbrella for Android?
- As this Tinyumbrella App is not available officially, you need to download Tinyumbrella APK file on our Android device.
- To download the APK, we need to change the Settings Menu on our Android device. So, go to Settings Menu on the Android device and click on the security option and then scroll down the page and select the unknown sources.
- Enable the unknown sources which allow the users to install third-party software on our devices. Now, download Tinyumbrella APK file from trusted third-party sources.
- Then the Tinyumbrella APK file starts downloading and wait for some time until the download process is completed. On completion of the Tinyumbrella APK download process, open it and it asks you to allows the permissions before installation.
- Now, open it and click on the install button. Wait until the Tinyumbrella installation is completed and open it. Now, you are ready to use the Tinyumbrella to restore the firmware on your Android device.
How to Use TinyUmbrella on Android?
- At first, launch Tinyumbrella and move it into the “Android Data Recovery” function. Then, connect the Android device to the computer via USB cable and wait for some time until the device is detected. One thing you need to remember is that if you are connecting your mobile for the first time, then you need to install the required drivers which will be able to recognize the Android device.
- Now, enter Settings >> Click Applications >> Click Development and then check USB debugging. After the Android phone is detected by the program successfully, click the file types which you want to recover and click Next to begin scanning.
- The scanning process may take a couple of seconds. After completion of the scanning process, files will be listed in detail. Select the files which you want to recover and click on the recover button to retrieve them from the Android device to the computer.
- The recovery process may take some time and the number of data depends on lots of elements. For example, the phone model and phone storage and whether the data deleted is overwritten or not. To recover all the data, it may take some time. So wait until all the data is recovered.
How to get TinyUmbrella on iPhone?
- You can download TinyUmbrella by visiting the official website. You can also download TinyUmbrella IPA file.
- Download TinyUmbrella iPhone New Version, open the file. If you get a pop-up error message, then no need to get worried. Just click on the OK button and download Java on the computer.
- Now, go to Google Search and type Java in it. Then, click on the Download Free Java link and install it on your device. After installing the Java on your device successfully, then proceed with the next step.
- Open the Tinyumbrella file and check whether it is verifying the data of your device, then the App is installed successfully.
- Now, you will find some pop-up windows on the desktop and it asks you to allow the permissions to open and start using the Tiny Umbrella iOS 9 App.
- Then you will find the image as shown below when it is done. Now, connect the iOS device to your computer and also make sure that it detects your device and start downgrading the device.
iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode TinyUmbrella
To downgrade the firmware, all the users will put their iPhone/iPad in recovery mode. Sometimes, you find yourself stuck in recovery mode and unable to find the solution to get out of it. When your device got stuck in the recovery mode, then wipe off all the Settings because you need to restore your device to get back all the data. But there is a chance of losing the data on our device while recovery back. So, use iPhone Tinyumbrella to get out of the recovery screen and also works as the best tool to sort your device without any data loss.
How to Use TinyUmbrella to Exit Recovery Mode iPhone?
- At first, download TinyUmbrella Latest Version on Mac or PC. Now connect the iPhone to the Mac or PC while it is in the recovery state.
- Now, launch the Tinyumbrella App and wait until the device is detected. You will find a pop-up message which tells you that it has found a device that is in the recovery screen.
- You will see a button which says Exit Recovery, click on it and your device will be taken out of the recovery screen and it will reboot.
How to Install TinyUmbrella for PC Windows 10/8/7?
- Installing Tinyumbrella for PC latest version requires an Android emulator to create an Android environment on the Windows device.
- So, we have chosen a Bluestacks emulator to Download Tinyumbrella for Windows. Now, visit the official site of the Bluestacks App player and just hit the download link.
- The Bluestacks download process will begin immediately after clicking on the link. You can see the download progress at the bottom of the screen on your device.
- Once the Bluestacks App player has been installed on your device, you can get ready to install the Tinyumbrella PC. Now download TinyUmbrella APK. Or Else, open the Bluestacks App player and type Tinyumbrella in the search bar and press enter.
- Now, the results related to the Tinyumbrella App will appear on the screen. Select the appropriate App by reading the information about it. Then, click on the install button which may take some time to complete the installation process.
- Wait until the Tinyumbrella Windows App is completely installed on your device. Now, open the App and start using it to recover the firmware on your device.
Tinyumbrella Not Opening Windows 10
- Tinyumbrella Not Opening Windows 10
If the Tinyumbrella Windows doesn’t work or open on Windows, you need to disable the anti-virus and windows defender first. Then check and install Java Latest version. Next, click on the software icon and then choose properties. At last, run this program in the compatibility mode.
- Tinyumbrella TSS server is not running
When you are using the Tinyumbrella Windows 10, you can get “Cannot start TSS Service” error and also receive a pop-up message as “Tinyumbrella’s TSS server is not running”. Then, you need to run with Administrator privileges. Now, open the Task Manager and click on the Details button to check if this program is using port 80. Finally, restart this Tinyumbrella App.
Tinyumbrella Fix Recovery Windows
- At first download Tinyumbrella for PC Windows and connect your device to PC using the USB connector.
- Now, your device will be in recovery mode and open the Tinyumbrella for Windows and wait until your device is identified.
- You will receive an alert message as ” your device is in recovery mode”. Tap on the “Exit Recovery” option in the Tinyumbrella App and it will be removed from the recovery mode. Then it will automatically reboot your device.
- After your device is rebooted, all the errors are recovered successfully.
How to Install Tinyumbrella on Macbook?
- At first, download Tinyumbrella Macbook Latest Version. After completion of the download process, just click on it and install it on your desktop.
- In the next step, you have to set up the java runtime on your Mac device. To do this, go to the Google search and type java in it and press enter.
- Then, you will find java free download option, click on it and asks you to set up on your device. Now, install java on your device which may take some time to complete.
- After successful completion of the Java installation process, open it and it starts verifying all the files. On completion of the verification process, open the App and the following image appears on the screen.
- Now, you can connect your Mac device to it and start restoring SHSH files and downgrade your old firmware.
How to save SHSH files using TinyUmbrella on Macbook?
- Open the TinyUmbrella App on Mac device and connect your iPhone device. Then close all pop-up’s and make sure that your device is connected. You can check connected devices at the top left corner. If you click on it, then a drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the Fetch OTA for iPhone option. After completion of the fetching process, you can find SHSH blobs which are saved on Mac in the following path/location: “~/.tu/.shsh”. You can instantly access this path inputting from the keyboard ⌘(Command) + Shift + G”.
TinyUmbrella Crashes on Mac
- If you are facing any errors on Mac devices, open a terminal – Command + Space > type “Terminal” > “Enter”. In the Terminal, run the next commands.
- $ sudo chmod -R u+rw ~
- $ sudo chown -R $USER ~
After running the commands, then reinstall Tinyumbrella.
- TinyUmbrella Cannot Open
- Right click on the Tiny Umbrella icon and then click on the properties.
- Now, click “Run in Compatibility Mode” and select the version of the Operating system.
- Launch the program.
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Delete or Modify the contents of USB storage
- Create, Install & Uninstall Shortcut in the launcher.
- Access Network State
- It allows accessing information about networks.
- Wi-Fi connection information
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information
- Read phone status and identity
- Process Outgoing Calls
- Allows to modify, monitor or abort outgoing calls.
- Receive Boot Completed
- It broadcast after the system has finished booting.
- It allows accessing Internet network.
- Read Contacts
- Allows reading users contact data.
- Full network access
- Run at startup
- Receive data from the Internet
- View the network connections
- Prevent the device from sleeping
- Access approximate and precise location
- Clean the caches of all the installed applications on the device
- List of accounts in the Accounts Service
- Set Wallpapers
- Collect battery statistics
- Access to vibrator
- Collect component usage statistics
- Prevent the processor from sleeping.
Hence, we can say that this Tiny umbrella will recover all the bugs and allows you to downgrade to the previous version. This allows the users to easily get back to the previous firmware. Therefore, download Tinyumbrella for Mac/PC/iOS. Also, follow the installation process which is given above. If you have any doubts regarding the Tinyumbrella App, you can ask us by placing a comment in the below box.